Airgas, an Air Liquide Company, supplies a range of customizable on-site production solutions to meet the diverse needs of many industries with the right volumes and purities.
Tailored to your businessAirgas will help you minimize costs with an optimally-designed supply system that meets your unique gas usage profile. We’ll identify the ideal supply solution for your facility by determining accurate gas usage patterns and evaluating opportunities to optimize gas consumption. We also take your growth potential and the impact of future gas requirements into consideration to identify potential cost savings.
Turn to Airgas for:
- Continuous, reliable gas supply of consistent quality
- Flexible modular design for easy upgrading
- Guaranteed energy and flow rate performance
- Performance-tracking telemonitoring supported by a network of alarm response centers and qualified service technicians
- Backup system to help ensure uninterrupted gas supply
- Reduced carbon footprint compared to delivered gases
We have the expertise and the capacity to supply a variety of on-site production units, including:
- Large-scale on-site units (tonnage) for large industrial customers like chemical producers and refineries.
- Air separation units (ASU) to separate air into nitrogen, oxygen, argon, neon, krypton and xenon
- Steam methane reformers (SMR) to produce hydrogen and carbon monoxide through steam reforming