Radnor® 3/32" X 3/32" 2% Thoriated Tungsten Electrode Ground (10 Sticks Per Package)
Airgas Part #:RAD64001958
Manufacturer #:85635Log in to get your price
- Thorium-Dioxide-Doped Tungsten Electrodes Containing 1.8% - 2.2% THO2. The most common type of electrode used on carbon and stainless steel. The higher thoria content in the EWTh-2 electrode causes the operating characteristic improvements to be more pronounced than in the lower thoria content EWTh-1.To use Thoriated electrodes for alternating current welding
- Longer life than 1% Thoria while providing easy arc starting, stable arc, higher current capacity and increased resistance to weld pool contamination.
- Electrodes are 100% Eddy Current tested
- Annealed brittled for ease of sizing
- Finest available tungsten powder (APT)
- Manufactured under a quality system certified to ISO 9001 requirements
- Meets AWS/ANSI specifications
- Ground for maximum smoothness
- Radnor® Tungsten rod products are used as electrodes in the Gas Tungsten Arc-Welding (GTAW) also known as Tungsten Inert Gas Welding (TIG)
- These products are also used for Plasma Cutting.
Electrode Material» 2% Thoriated
Electrode Length» 3/32"
Tungsten Finish» Ground
Package Size» 10