Victor® Model SR312-320 High Capacity Carbon Dioxide Flowmeter Regulator, CGA-320
Airgas Part #:VIC0781-0354
Manufacturer #:0781-0354Log in to get your price
- Victor® SR 312 Series High Capacity Carbon Dioxide Flowgauge Regulator offers 0 - 100 PSIG delivery range and is ideal for core wire applications for delivering high performance. Regulator with maximum inlet pressure of 1500 PSIG features a machined body with housing cap and has 2" brass gauges with 1 3/4" fabric reinforced neoprene diaphragm. Regulator comes with 320 CGA inlet connection having sintered filter and 5/8"-18 RH(F) outlet connections for giving long lasting service. Regulator has a self-reseating relief valve and a stem type seat mechanism. Uniquely designed regulator also features an adjustable pressure gauge with aluminum heat sink fins that enables high flow rates without freeze up or noticeable change in pressure or flow. Regulator should be used with flow meter when backpressure exceeds 2 PSIG.
- Machined aluminum body and housing cap
- 1.75" (44.5 mm) diaphragm fabric reinforced neoprene
- Stem type seat mechanism
- High flow CO2 applications (SR 310 100 PSIG) (SR 311/312 100 SCFH) with adequate supply or source
- Self reseating relief valve (not designed to protect downstream equipment)
- Sintered inlet filter
- Core wire applications
- A regulator equipped with a flowgauge is not accurate when a backpressure in excess of 2 PSIG exists at the outlet.
- Backpressure is caused by a restriction in the apparatus downstream of the flowgauge.
- Metering valves, kinked hoses or even very long hoses are restrictions that can cause backpressure.
- In applications where backpressure in excess of 2 PSIG can be expected, a regulator equipped with a flowmeter should be used.
Regulator Type» Flowmeter Regulator
Gas Service» Carbon Dioxide
Delivery Rate» 0 - 100 scfh
Inlet Connection» CGA-320
Workload» High Capacity
Outlet Connection» 5/8" - 18 UNF (RH Female)"
Gauge Diameter» 2 in