Western Nitrogen, Argon And Helium RH Male Brass Manifold Block, CGA-580
Airgas Part #:WESMB-70
Manufacturer #:MB-70Log in to get your price
- Western® Manifold Block features RH female outlets. CGA-580 Nitrogen/argon/helium gas operates at a maximum pressure of 3000 psig and can be used with any pigtails.
- Use with any pigtails having cga connections
- brass pigtails recommended for use with acetylene
- assemblies listed below manifold three to six cylinders with extra provision for one regulator connection
- unit consists of manifold block with six cga outlets, one cga cylinder inlet connection, and three chain and plug assemblies
CautionSafety First Western strongly encourages users of compressed gases to adhere to all safety guidelines and practices. Only an absolute and constant respect for compressed gases is acceptable for safe operations. Refer to the Western safety products such as check valves, flash arrestors, and relief valves.
Product Type» Block
Gas Service» Argon
Thread» RH Male
Maximum Inlet Pressure» 3000 psi
CGA Connection» 580