Victor® CA1352 Medium Duty Cutting Attachment With 180° Head For Use With 100FC Series Torch Handles
Airgas Part #:VIC0381-0421
Manufacturer #:0381-0421Log in to get your price
- Victor® CA1352 8" Medium-Duty Cutting Attachment with 180 deg die-forged brass head has cutting capacity of 6" and is designed for use with all fuel gases. Cutting attachment uses series 3 cutting tip and is compatible with 100C torch handles. Cutting attachment is ideal for cutting or heating applications. It is suitable for use with acetylene, propane, butane, liquid air, fuel gas, Mapp and natural gas. Cutting attachment with smooth cutting valve features stainless steel tubes. It has spiral mixer that blends oxygen and all fuel gases to provide optimum performance. Cutting attachment has brass coupling nut and double O-ring seal that provides quick gas-tight seal tightening without a wrench.
- Die-forged brass head for maximum durability
- Spiral mixer blends oxygen and fuel
- Smooth cutting valve (pull type)
- Brass coupling nut and double "o" ring seal gives quick gas-tight seal tightening with out wrench
Apparatus Type» Cutting Attachment
Fuel Gas» ALL
Cutting Capacity» 6"
Workload» Medium Duty
Length» 8 in
Torch Head °» 180°
Use With» 100FC Series Torch Handles
Uses Tip Series» 3