Research 4.0 Grade Carbon Dioxide, Size 200 Cylinder, CGA-320 With Syphon
Airgas Part #:CD PC200S
Manufacturer #:Log in to get your price
- Airgas operates its own dedicated blending facilities as well as maintains a national network of blending technology to ensure accurate, consistent production.
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Carbon Dioxide is used as a refrigeration gas, as a blanketing gas for chemical reactions and other applications requiring a chemically inert gas.
- The Bone Dry and Anaerobic Grades are used as atmospheres for anaerobic incubation in microbiology labs.
- Coleman Instrument Grade is a carrier gas for the Coleman Oxygen Analyzer.
- Always use in accordance with the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- Cylinder must be stored and used in an upright, secured position in a well-ventilated or monitored area.
- Always follow local fire code requirements when storing gas cylinders.
- Caution: For industrial use only. Not for human consumption or for use in foods or beverages
- For Carbon Dioxide used in Supercritical Fluid applications, see pg. 105
- Certificate of Conformance available upon request
- Batch Analysis or individual Certificate of Analysis available at additional nominal charge
- Also available in bulk quantities and tube trailers
Cylinder Size» 320
CGA Connection» 320