DuPont™ Medium Tan Tychem® Responder® CSM 18 mil Tychem® Responder® CSM Suit
Airgas Part #:DPPRC550TTNMD00
Manufacturer #:D13481599Log in to get your price
- DuPont™ Tychem® Responder® CSM Medium Desert Tan Encapsulated Level A Suit with triple storm flap over front gas Tight zipper closure offers barrier protection against 320 challenge chemicals. Tychem® Responder® CSM unites multiple film barriers lamination on both sides of a high rigidity polypropylene substrate offers immense protection against toxic and corrosive chemicals. Double taped seam suit offers highest level of protection from liquid splash and vapor or gas exposures for wearer and respiratory equipment. Suit with expanded back offers to hold self-contained air breathing apparatus and internal adjustable waist belt offers enhanced fit. Suit with 3 layer laminated expanded faceshield is made of 40 mil PVC/5 mil Teflon®/20 mil PVC and renders wide viewing angle of 220 deg. Inside and outside garment of suit is covered by sewn seam through heat sealing and is made of compatible chemical resistant material. Front entry patterned suit has extra long vapor Tight zipper helps in easy donning and doffing of suit. Suit featured with storm flap covers zipper offers wearer to secure with rugged hook and loop material avoid interference at zipper. Suit with integrated socks features attached flaps pattern to cover boot tops and minimize the invasion of liquid. Suit offers two exhaust valves and one-way valves which are located on left back of head and right lower back. Exhaust valve helps to release higher pressure inside encapsulating garments and simultaneously avoid inward leakage of external vapors or particles into the garment. Suit featuring open on demand one-way valve has splash covers made of barrier to avoid liquid invasion. NAFTA and TAA compliant suit with integrated butyl gloves can be used in applications like handling chemical warfare agents, hazmat, industrial and military site clean up applications.
- Encapsulated Level A garment design is our highest level of protection from liquid splash and vapor/gas exposures for both the wearer and respiratory equipment
- Double taped seams provide strong chemical resistance against heavy liquid splashes, a sewn seam is covered, both inside and outside of garment with compatible chemical resistant material by heat-sealing
- Standard width, three layer (PVC 40 mil/Teflon® 5 mil/PVC 20 mil) faceshield
- Front entry design allows wearer to partially don garment (maintain standby position) without assistance
- Expanded back to accommodate self-contained air breathing apparatus (SCBA)
- Vapor Tight zipper, Extra long to increase garment opening and aid donning and doffing
- Storm flap covers zipper which can be secured by the wearer with rugged hook and loop material to prevent intrusion at zipper
- Integrated socks composed of garment material
- Attached flaps are designed to cover boot tops to help reduce potential for liquid intrusion
- Two exhaust valves release higher pressure inside encapsulating garments while simultaneously helping to prevent inward leakage of external vapors or particles into the garment, one-way valves are positive pressure and open on demand. Valves include splash covers made of barrier material to help prevent liquid intrusion, Valves are located on left back of head and right lower back
- ASTM F1052
- Handling chemical warfare agents, military site cleanup and HazMat first response.
- Tychem® should not be used around heat, flames, sparks or in potentially flammable or explosive environments.Garments made of Tychem® fabrics should have slip-resistant or anti-slip materials on the outer surface of boots, shoe covers, or other garment surfaces in conditions where slipping could occur.
Clothing Type» Suit
Trade Name» Tychem® Responder® CSM
Clothing Size» Medium
Material» Tychem® Responder® CSM
Thickness» 18 mil
Seam» Double Taped Seams
Closure» Double Storm Flap Over Gas-TIGht Front Zipper