DuPont™ X-Large Hi-Viz Yellow Tychem® 10000 28 mil Tychem® 10000 Suit
Airgas Part #:DPPTK613TLYXL00
Manufacturer #:D13492135Log in to get your price
- Fully encapsulated Level A NFPA 1994, Class 2 garment. Extra wide three-layer faceshield (PVC 40 mil / PTFE 5 mil / PVC 20 mil), two-layer glove system (Neoprene / EVOH film), expanded back (accommodates SCBA), rear entry, gas-Tight zipper closure, double storm flap over zipper, attached boots, outer boot flaps, knee wear pads, two exhaust valves, internal adjustment belt.
- Certified to NFPA 1994 Class 1. Tychem® ensembles are certified to NFPA 1994 standards assuming all specified components are worn, as well as any other necessary protection such as respirators, boots, etc.
- For use in the circumstances of chemical/biological terrorism incidents where the substance involved creates an immediate threat, is unidentified and of unknown concentration.
- Tychem® should not be used around heat, flames, sparks or in potentially flammable or explosive environments.
- Garments made of Tychem® fabrics should have slip-resistant or anti-slip materials on the outer surface of boots, shoe covers, or other garment surfaces in conditions where slipping could occur.
Clothing Type» Suit
Trade Name» Tychem® 10000
Clothing Size» X-Large
Material» Tychem® 10000
Color» Hi-Viz Yellow » Yellow
Thickness» 28 mil
Seam» Double Taped Seams
Closure» Double Storm Flap Over Rear Gas-TIGht Zipper