Justrite® 18.375" X 23.44" Yellow Steel Galvanized Oily Waste Can With 21 Gallon Spill Capacity And Foot Operated Cover
Airgas Part #:JTR09701
Manufacturer #:09701Log in to get your price
- Justrite® 467 mm X 595 mm Yellow Oily Waste Can features durable steel construction for excellent chemical resistance. It features specially designed lid that can open 60 deg and stays closed when not in use isolating contents from fire sources and limiting oxygen so spontaneous combustion risk is virtually eliminated. Round construction and raised bottom encourage air circulation to disperse heat and avoid rust. OSHA compliant oily waste cans are required whenever solvent cloths and wiping rags are used. Rags and cloths soaked with solvents, thinners, linseed oil, combustible adhesives and other flammable liquids present a serious fire risk when improperly discarded.
- Foot-operated cover for easy accessibility
- Receptacle to properly discard cloths soaked with solvents, thinners, and other flammable liquids
- Specially designed lid opens no more than 60 degrees
- Self-closing cover reduces oxygen source to prevent spontaneous combustion
- Elevated flow-through base dissipates heat and reduces moisture buildup
- Powder coat finish for rust prevention and longer life
- Pictorial safety label reduces miscommunication
- Carry handle for portability
Product Type» Oily Waste Can
Material» Galvanized Steel
Size Description» 18.375" X 23.44"