3M™ 26' Polypropylene Sorbent Roll
Airgas Part #:3MRC-SKFL5
Manufacturer #:7000029637Log in to get your price
- 3M™ Chemical Sorbents are powerful enough to handle acids (including hydrofluoric acid), bases coolants and most other hazardous fluids. They are a safer choice because they resist reactions with most hazardous chemicals. They will also absorb petroleum-based fluids, non-aggressive chemicals and aqueous based solutions, reducing the need to stock several different sorbent types for emergency response. 3M™ Chemical Sorbents are available in a complete range of sizes including folded, pads, rolls, mini-booms, pillows and particulate.
- Compact for easy storage
- Ideal for rapid response
- Squeezed and molded into confined areas
- 3 rolls Chemroll Chemical Sorbent-Folded
- Fuel carriers
- Gas stations
- Manufacturing facilities
- Police cars
- Loading docks
- Trucking companies
- Shipping rooms
- Battery manufacturing
- Chemical supply companies
- School labs
- Technical labs
- Emergency responders
- WARNING! Failure to properly handle and dispose of sorbents contaminated by hazardous materials can result in serious physical injury or death and/or environmental harm.
- For proper handling, consult the Material Safety Data Sheet for the material absorbed, applicable safety and health standards, contact your supervisor, or call 3M at 1-800-243-4630.
- To reduce the risk of serious physical injury or death, always use respiratory protection and protective clothing appropriate for handling the material to be abdorbed.
- Transportation and disposal of spent sorbents must comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- CAUTION - Sorbents may become slippery when used on flooring.
- Do not walk on sorbent or place in high traffic areas.
Trade Name» 3M™
Product Type» Sorbent Roll
Size Description» 26'
Absorbency» 4 gal/case