Ansell Size 10 White HyFlex® Foam Nitrile Nylon And Spandex Work Gloves With Knit Wrist
Airgas Part #:ANE11-812-10
Manufacturer #:11812100Log in to get your price
- Significantly minimizes the risk of severe injury if the glove becomes entangled in a rotating tool. The only ultrathin assembly glove designed to easily tear apart at multiple high risks areas. Provides the tactility needed to grab even the smallest partsUltrathin liner delivers extreme tactility when a high degree of precision is required. Delivers the comfort your hands deserve! ZONZ™ Comfort Fit Technology offers extreme breathability to keep hands cool and comfortable.
- Easily tears at multiple risk areas -- Unique and patented knitted design allows the glove to easily tear at multiple high risk areas, significantly reducing the risk of hand injury if the glove becomes entangled in a rotating tool
- Ultra thin design -- Provides excellent tactility to grab even the smallest parts
- ZONZ technology for enhanced comfort -- Offers extreme breathability to keep hands cool and comfortable. Product protection -- White color allows for quick identification of dirt to avoid product contamination
- Silicone free -- No transfer of silicone contaminants to metal parts prior to painting
- ANSI ABR 2, EN 388 2010A, CE
- Final assembly
- Light assembly application requiring a high degree of precision
- Automotive and Transportation
- Machinery and Equipment
- Metal Fabrication
- This glove will not directly protect the worker from injuries caused by contact with a sharp or high-speed rotating machine
- If a glove becomes entangled in a rotating machine, whether or not it tears, it should be discarded and not used again.
- An in-depth analysis of the application requirements through Ansell Guardian is essential before use.
Trade Name» HyFlex®
Lining» Nylon » Spandex
Glove Size» 10 » X-Large
Cuff Type» Knit Wrist