Klein Tools 16 5/8" Gray Alloy Steel Wrench
Airgas Part #:K033212
Manufacturer #:3212Log in to get your price
- The Klein Tools 3/4-Inch Alloy Steel Heavy-Nut Erection Wrench is forged from select alloy steel to withstand high-leverage and heavy loads. This wrench features an extra-heavy-duty head area to provide excellent strength. The catalog number, bolt size and nominal opening size are stamped on every wrench for easy identification.
- Forged from select alloy steel to withstand high-leverage and heavy loads
- Extra heavy-duty head area gives maximum strength and durability
- Nominal Opening: 1-1/4-Inch (31.8 mm)
- Catalog number, bolt size and nominal opening size are stamped on every wrench for easy identification
- Continuous taper of handle makes lining-up bolt holes easy and works on a range of bolt and/or hole sizes without binding
- Extra-large hub area works on larger diameter holes better than other wrenches
- American Bridge design
- Always wear approved eye protection.
- Do NOT push or hammer wrench.
- Do NOT extend handle length.
Product Type» Wrench
Size Description» 3/4'' Bolt
Cut Size» 3/4" Bolts