Klein Tools 16 5/8" Gray Alloy Steel Wrench
Airgas Part #:K033222
Manufacturer #:3222Log in to get your price
- Forged from select alloy steel, Klein Tools' 3/4-Inch Erection Wrench is designed to withstand high-leverage and heavy loads. For use with 3/4-Inch bolts and U.S. regular nut types, the extra-duty head area provides maximum strength and durability. Plus, the continuous taper of the handle makes it easy to line up bolt holes.
- Forged from select alloy steel to withstand high-leverage and heavy loads
- Extra heavy-duty head area gives maximum strength and durability
- Nominal Opening: 1-1/8-Inch (28.6 mm)
- Catalog number, bolt size and nominal opening size are stamped on every wrench for easy identification
- Continuous taper of handle makes lining-up bolt holes easy and works on a range of bolt and/or hole sizes without binding
- Extra-large hub area works on larger diameter holes better than other wrenches
- American Bridge design
- Always wear approved eye protection.
- Do NOT push or hammer wrench.
- Do NOT extend handle length.
Product Type» Wrench
Size Description» 1 1/8" Jaw » 16 5/8" L
Material» Alloy Steel
Cut Size» 3/4" Bolts