Klein Tools 11" Black Alloy Steel Wrench
Airgas Part #:K033227
Manufacturer #:3227Log in to get your price
- There is no need to carry several fixed-size wrenches when you have Klein Tools' Adjustable-Head Construction Wrench. It's forged from durable, select alloy steel. A continuous-taper handle helps align bolt and rivet holes.
- Versatile wrench fits nuts and bolts up to 1-5/16-Inch (33 mm)
- Convenient and handy size (11-Inch total length) with a continuous-taper handle (8-Inch) for alignment of bolt and rivet holes
- Forged from select alloy steel
- Handy lanyard hole
- Eliminates the need for carrying several fixed-size wrenches
- Precision-machined jaws are individually chosen and assembled by hand for smooth operation
- Heat-treated for long life
- Knurl turns smoothly for easy operation
- Always wear approved eye protection.
- Do NOT push or hammer wrench.
- Do NOT extend handle length.
Product Type» Wrench
Size Description» 1 5/16" Jaw » 11" L