Klein Tools 9 1/2" Red Forged Steel Cable Cutter With Double Dipped Handle
Airgas Part #:K0363050
Manufacturer #:63050Log in to get your price
- The Klein Tools high-leverage cable cutter cuts aluminum, copper and communications cable. Cable-gripping shear-type jaws and a high-leverage design provide exceptional cutting capability. Through-hardened, not case-hardened, cutting surfaces are longer-lasting.
- High-leverage design for exceptional cutting capability of 4/0 aluminum, 2/0 soft copper, 100-pair 24 AWG communications cable
- Precision, one-hand shearing action
- Cable-gripping shear-type jaws
- Perfect for working in confined spaces
- Can be carried in most tool pouches
- Beveled jaw tips provide proper mating and shearing action, which protects leading jaw edges
- Through-hardened (not case-hardened) for longer-lasting cutting surfaces
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Custom, US-made tool steel
- For Cable Cutting in Confined Spaces
- Always wear approved eye protection.
- NOT insulated. Plastic-dipped or slip-on plastic handles are NOT intended for protection against electrical shock.
- Do NOT use to cut steel or ACSR.
Product Type» Cable Cutter
Size Description» 9 1/2'' OAL
Material» Forged Steel
Cut Size» 4/0 Aluminum » 2/0 Soft Copper » 100 - Pair 24 AWG Communications Cable