Klein Tools 10" Yellow Alloy Steel Plier
Airgas Part #:K03D502-10
Manufacturer #:D502-10Log in to get your price
- Klein Tools 10 inch (254 mm) Pump Pliers feature a secure tongue and groove design for a non-slip grip even when heavy pressure is applied. It has a tension-loaded joint to reduce handle wobble for sure gripping. Plastic-dipped handles provided added comfort and ease of identification.
- Quick-Adjust Rivet allows one-handed fast, easy adjustment of plier jaws
- 1-3/4-Inch (44 mm) maximum parallel jaw opening for a range of applications
- Smoothly adjusts between six machined tongue and groove jaw positions
- Secure tongue and groove design for non-slip grip -- even with heavy pressure
- Robust teeth for sure gripping action
- Induction hardened jaws for long life
- Always wear approved eye protection.
- NOT insulated. Plastic-dipped or slip-on plastic handles are NOT intended for protection against electrical shock.
Product Type» Plier
Size Description» 1 3/4" Jaw » 10" OAL
Material» Alloy Steel