Norton® 12" X 2" X 1 1/2" 30 Grit Coarse 57A30-MVBE Aluminum Oxide 57A Type 1 Straight Bench And Pedestal Wheel With 1", 7/8" And 3/4" Nesting Bushing
Airgas Part #:NOR66253220951
Manufacturer #:66253220951Log in to get your price
- Norton® 57A 12" Dia X 1 1/2" Type 01 Bond Type Vitrified Aluminum Oxide Straight Grinding Wheel with 1 and 1/2" arbor features 30 grit and coarse grade hardness. Wheel has 2070 RPM that can be commonly used for grinding all carbon steels, metal, series 57a and cast irons except hardest and most heat sensitive steels. It has precision grit size and hardness for engineered applications. It produces a maximum cut rate and is ideal for ferrous metals.
- High quality aluminum oxide (57A) or silicon carbide (39C/37C) abrasive in a premium vitrified bond system
- Precision engineered to maximize cut rate, finish and wheel life
- 57A is formulated for high speed tool steels and other metals
- 39C or 37C are formulated for nonferrous metals
- Each wheel contains nested bushings which accommodate a wide variety of standard arbor sizes
- For offhand deburring and sharpening of parts and tools on a bench or pedestal grinder
Abrasive Type» Bench And Pedestal Wheel
Material» Aluminum Oxide
Trade Name» 57A
Thickness» 2 in
Arbor» 1 1/2"