BESSEY® Tools classiX® 8" Standard Bar Clamp With Crimped-On Contact Pad
Airgas Part #:JMCGS20K
Manufacturer #:GS20KLog in to get your price
- The classiX line of clamps represents an extension of BESSEY’s clamping and steel manufacturing skills to overseas production. The goal of this extension is to produce an opening price point offering that also embodies the stringent quality requirements of BESSEY®.
- The classiX line is an abbreviated range of the most popular global clamp performance characteristics. A variety of throat depths, pad/swivel styles and clamping capacities provide professionals with a choice that makes sense for real-world applications
- Internationally sourced components coordinated by BESSEY® quality control and engineering departments ensure great prices and great quality
- The standard swivel pads and heavy duty pads are tried and true contact surfaces for use with your classiX clamps. Field replaceable
- Heat-treated, high carbon Acme threaded spindle is manufactured to offer high load capacity, durability and spatter resistance
- Clamping tools are not suitable for lifting, pulling or transporting. Improper use may lead to personal injuries or material damages. Clamping tools should only be clamped manually and without the use of any auxiliary tools or other devices.
- Cutting Technology: Always wear appropriate protection including goggles and gloves while working. Sheared parts may injure workers and bystanders. Disconnect the power supply while working on electrical devices to avoid the risk of electric shock. Always ensure the cutting direction while using snips, knives and cutters is away from your body. Only use original replacement parts whenever required. Tools should only be used manually without using any auxiliary tools. Improper use may lead to personal injuries, material damages, personal injuries or even death.
Clamp Type» Bar Clamp
Maximum Jaw Opening» 8"
Clamping Pressure» 880 lb
Trade Name» ClassiX®
Throat Depth» 4 in