Klein Tools 10 1/4" Induction Hardened Steel Wide Opening Pump Plier
Airgas Part #:K03D502-10-INS
Manufacturer #:D502-10-INSLog in to get your price
- Klein Tools Insulated Pump Pliers with 1 3/4" jaw capacity feature secure tongue and groove design to provide non-slip grip. Pliers have an overall length of 10 1/4" and integral guards to avoid the direct hand contact with the conductive parts. They have two layers of insulation to offer protection against electric shock. Pliers feature impact resistant, flame retardant, bright orange outer coating and the tool is bonded with high dielectric white inner coating that is exceptionally tough. Pliers are individually tested to exceed the IEC 60900, ASTM F1505 standards and are marked with the official 1000 V rating symbol.
- Individually tested to exceed the IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505 standards, for insulated tools, and clearly marked with the official 1000-volt rating symbol
- Two layers of insulation provide protection against electric shock
- Thick, exceptionally tough, high-dielectric white inner coating is bonded to the tool
- Wide range of versatile jaw positions
- Secure tongue and groove design for non-slip grip - even with heavy pressure
- A flame retardant, impact-resistant, bright orange outer coating
- Integral guards help prevent hand contact with conductive parts
Tool Type» Pump Plier
Jaw Style» Wide Opening
Overall Length» 10 1/4"
Jaw Opening» 1 3/4"
Jaw Width» 31/64"
Weight» 1 lb