Klein Tools 8 13/16" Steel Cross-Hatched Knurled Side Cutting Plier
Airgas Part #:K03J2000-8
Manufacturer #:J2000-8Log in to get your price
- Klein Tools has been manufacturing some of the worlds finest pliers for more than 150 years. The High-Leverage Side-Cutting Pliers has 46% greater cutting and gripping power because the rivet is closer to the cutting edge. This Pliers has cutting knives powerful enough to cut screws, nails, and most hardened wire. Klein's trademark dual-material Journeyman handle has a soft outer surface for comfort, and a hard inner material for toughness and durable.
- Cuts ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire High-leverage design
- Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 46% greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs Induction hardened cutting knives for long life
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Streamlined design with sure-gripping, cross-hatched knurled jaws
- Unique handle tempering helps absorb the ''snap'' when cutting wire
- Precision-hardened plier head for on-the-job toughness
- Custom, US-made tool steel
- State-of-the-art, dual-material Journeyman™ handles provide a better grip without sacrificing tool strength and durability
- Hard, black material for toughness and durability
- Soft material on outer surface for comfort and a firm grip
- Color-coded handles allow quick identification of the tool
- Features combination polished and black-oxide finish
Tool Type» Side Cutting Plier
Jaw Style» Cross-Hatched Knurled
Overall Length» 8 13/16"
Jaw Opening» 1 7/16"
Jaw Thickness» 1 7/16"
Jaw Width» 1 7/64"
Jaw Length» 1 7/16"
Weight» .93 lb