IRWIN® Vise-Grip® Model 10R® 8.86" Steel Straight Jaw Locking Plier
Airgas Part #:VIS102L3
Manufacturer #:102L3Log in to get your price
Valid thru 09/30/19
Save $1.60 (13%)
- IRWIN® Vise-Grip® Original™ 10" Locking Pliers have 1 7/8" jaw capacity and feature straight jaws that offer maximum contact on flat square or hex materials. Pliers made of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability have turn screw to adjust pressure. Pliers with trigger release to offer maximum locking force have hardened teeth to grip work-piece from any angle. They are ideal for tightening clamping twisting and turning applications.
- Straight jaws provide maximum contact on flat square or hex work
- Ideal for tightening clamping twisting and turning
- Turn screw to adjust pressure and fit work Stays adjusted for repetitive use
- Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability
- Classic trigger release designed to provide maximum locking force
- Hardened teeth are designed to grip from any angle
- ANSI Specified
Tool Type» Locking Plier
Jaw Style» Straight Jaw
Overall Length» 8.86"
Jaw Opening» 1 7/8"
Trade Name» Vise-Grip®
Clamping Pressure» 2500 lb
Jaw Width» 11/20"
Weight» 1.264 lb