IRWIN® Fast Release™ Vise-Grip® Model 10CR® 10" Curved Jaw Locking Plier With 1 7/8" Jaw Opening (Carded)
Airgas Part #:VIS11T
Manufacturer #:11TLog in to get your price
- IRWIN® Vise-Grip® 10" Locking Pliers with 1 7/8" jaw capacity feature curved jaws that put tremendous pressure on four points of any style nut or bolt head. Pliers feature self energizing lower jaw that provides three times more gripping power. They provide maximum torque without requiring heavy input pressure. Pliers are made up of heat-treated high grade steel alloy to provide maximum toughness and durability. Pliers have hex-key turn screw to adjust pressure, guarded release trigger to protect from accidental release and jaws with hardened teeth to grip from any angle. Fast Release™ one handed triggerless, anti-pinch release grips provide comfort, control and less hand fatigue.
- Self-energizing lower jaw provides 3X more gripping power than traditional locking pliers, with no slipping or stripping
- Provides maximum torque without requiring heavy input pressure – jaw mechanism naturally grips tighter as more torque is applied to the tool
- One-handed, triggerless release is 2X easier to open than traditional locking pliers
- Anti-pinch, non-slip ProTouch™ Grips provide comfort, control, and less hand fatigue
- Curved jaw puts tremendous pressure on four points of any style nut or bolt head, making it perfect for any application that requires maximum torque
- Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability
- Hardened teeth are designed to grip from any angle
- Hex key adjusting screw tightens to adjust pressure and draw materials together and provides a controlled release
- Hardened teeth designed to grip from any angle with maximum durability
- Elimination of release trigger means no pinching during release
- Maintains pressure for repetive use
Tool Type» Locking Plier
Jaw Style» Curved Jaw
Overall Length» 10"
Jaw Opening» 1 7/8"
Trade Name» Fast Release™ » Vise-Grip®