IRWIN® The Original™ Vise-Grip® Model 10CR® 8.87" Steel Curved Jaw Locking Plier
Airgas Part #:VIS4935576
Manufacturer #:4935576Log in to get your price
Valid thru 09/30/19
Save $1.60 (13%)
- IRWIN® Vise-Grip® 10" Curved Jaw Locking Pliers with wire Cutter features 1 7/8" jaw capacity and is made from high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness as well as durability. Curved jaw puts tremendous pressure on four points of any style nut or bolt head making it perfect for any application that requires maximum torque. They have hardened teeth designed to grip from any angle. Pliers are provided with hex key adjusting screw that tightens to adjust pressure and draw materials together.
- Self-energizing lower jaw provides 3X more gripping power than traditional locking pliers with no slipping or stripping
- Provides maximum torque without requiring heavy input pressure - jaw mechanism naturally grips tighter as more torque is applied to the tool
- Classic trigger release provides maximum locking force
- Curved jaw puts tremendous pressure on four points of any style nut or bolt head making it perfect for any application that requires maximum torque
- Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability
- Hardened teeth are designed to grip from any angle
- Hex key adjusting screw tightens to adjust pressure and draw materials together and provides a controlled release
- Backed by the IRWIN VISE-GRIP Lifetime Guarantee
Tool Type» Locking Plier
Jaw Style» Curved Jaw
Overall Length» 8.87"
Jaw Opening» 1 7/8"
Trade Name» The Original™ » Vise-Grip®
Clamping Pressure» 2500 lb
Jaw Width» 11/20"