Hougen® 9/16" X 2" 12000 Series Annular Cutter
Airgas Part #:HOU12218
Manufacturer #:12218Log in to get your price
- Hougen® 12000-Series 9/16 Magnetic Drill Annular Cutter has 2 maximum depth of cut and features hardened M2 high-speed steel material which is accurately ground for ultimate cutting experience while delivers longer life span. Cutter incorporates 3/4 double-flatted shank which is very rigid while offers elongated tool life as well as lower cost per hole. It is compatible with Hougen® portable magnetic drills and many competitive models on materials up to 275 BHN. Cutter needs minimum horsepower and thrust to cut and endeavors longer life span traditional hole making methods while it can be resharpened. It incorporates patented hougen-edge geometry that delivers quick, smoother cuts with less chatter and up to 10 cutting edges disseminate cutting load equally to enhance feed rates. Cutter with slug essay a higher scrap value than loose chips and tapered inner diameter delivers relief area between slug as well as cutter to minimize horsepower and upgrade slug ejection.
- Hardened M2 high speed steel material
- Precision Ground and Fully Fluted Provides Better Chip Evacuation, Requires Less Horsepower and Offers Better Performance In Deeper Holes
- 3/4" double flatted shank is very rigid and offers up to 2 times the tool life as compared to quick change tool mounting on competitive products
- Only a thin area of material touches the outside of the hole which provides for less friction and a better hole finish
- Patented hougen-edge geometry provides faster, smoother cuts, with less chatter
- Tapered inner diameter provides a relief area between the slug and cutter to reduce horsepower and improve slug ejection
- Up to 10 cutting edges distribute the cutting load evenly to maximize feed rates
- The slug offers a higher scrap value than loose chips
Product Type» Annular Cutter
Depth of Cut» 2"
Trade Name» 12000 Series