Jancy™ 1" X 3" Slugger® Carbide Tipped Annular Cutter
Airgas Part #:JANSC1000S
Manufacturer #:SC1000SLog in to get your price
- Jancy™ Slugger® 1" Carbide Tipped Annular Cutter has 3" depth of cut and features unique center-free design that produces reamed quality, burr-free holes in one operation, eliminating costly pilot holes and step drilling. Cutter incorporates 3/4" weldon shank, cuts only the periphery of the hole, ejecting the remaining centre as a slug. Cutters reduces torque and horsepower requirements and has applications in steel fabricators, bridge building, ship building, steel erectors, maintenance departments, truck and trailer mfg, refineries and power plants.
- Center-free design creates through holes by cutting only the periphery of the hole for greater productivity in comparison to twist drills
- Multiple cutting edges create a high-quality hole that minimizes the need for secondary operations such as pre-drilling and reaming
- Carbide-tipped cutting edges can be run at higher speeds than high-speed or cobalt steel, offering increased wear resistance and suitability for high cutting temperatures
- High-speed steel is compatible with a variety of materials
- 3/4" annular cutter shank can be used in a drill press, mill, or lathe
- Cutting Steel Plate
- Stainless Steel
- Cast Iron
Product Type» Annular Cutter
Depth of Cut» 3"
Trade Name» Slugger®