Jancy™ 2 1/4" X 1/4" Slugger® High Speed Steel Thin Sheet Metal Cutter (Requires An Arbor SMS2002)
Airgas Part #:JANSM225
Manufacturer #:SM225Log in to get your price
- Jancy™ Slugger® 2 1/4" Steel Sheet Metal Cutter has 1/4" depth of cut and offer accurate, burr-free holes in one operation. Cutter has 3/4" weldon shank, cuts only the periphery of the hole for greater productivity and ejects slug. It has unique center-free design that results in energy efficiency, reduced cycle time and offers faster cutting speeds with less energy than twist drills. Cutter shank has two weldon flats ground into a portion of the sides to offer a secure hold which prevents slippage in drill presses, mills or lathes. The multiple cutting edges create a high-quality hole without the need for pilot holes, minimizing the need for secondary operations such as pre-drilling, step drilling or reaming. Cutter reduces torque and horsepower requirements by only cutting the periphery of the hole and is more efficient than metal hole saw.
- Offers increased productivity with efficient use of drill power
- High-speed steel (HSS), for use on a wide variety of materials
- 1/4"-depth cut for thin material or confined spaces
- Uncoated (bright) coating for use on a broad range of materials
- Requires an arbor for a secure holding in the drill
Product Type» Thin Sheet Metal Cutter
Diameter» 2 1/4"
Depth of Cut» 1/4"
Trade Name» Slugger®