.047" ER5554 Almigweld Aluminum MIG Wire 1 lb 4" Spool
Airgas Part #:ATC555401047
Manufacturer #:555401047Log in to get your price
$12.85 /US Pound
- AlcoTec Almigweld ER5554 3/64" Aluminum MIG Welding Wire comes in 4" spool of 1 lb and is suitable for applications that are subjected to 150 deg F temperature. 5554 Series alloy can be used in the manufacture of automotive wheels, welding filler wire and chemical storage tanks. Non-heat treatable alloy has magnesium, titanium, chromium and manganese as principle alloying elements. Alloy is ideal for transportation, automotive and shipbuilding industry applications. It meets ANSI/AWS A5.10 specifications.
- Non-heat treatable
- Similar to AlMg2.7Mn (Germany)
- ISO designation: MlMg3Mn(A)
- Principle alloying elements: Magnesium, manganese, chromium
- ANSI/AWS A5.10 (ER and R)
- Welding Filler Wire
AWS Classification» ER5554
Trade Name» Almigweld
Weight» 1 lb
Spool Diameter» 4"