1/8" X 14" E6010 Sureweld® Carbon Steel Electrode 10 lb Hermetically Sealed Can
Airgas Part #:ESA811004233
Manufacturer #:811004233Log in to get your price
$3.49 /US Pound
- ESAB® Sureweld® 10P PLUS E6010 1/8" Dia X 14" Stick Electrode comes in a 10 lb hermetically sealed can. Gray coated electrode is used in ship barge and storage tank fabrication and is AWS A5.1: E6010 AWS A5.1: E6010 and ASME SFA 5.1 approved. C.W.B. - CSA W48 certified all position electrode maintains proper keyhole in open root and produces X-ray quality joints. It features more consistent burn-off and forgiving arc burn that provides better bead profile and sidewall fusion with lower spatter. It is used primarily for welding API grades A25 A B and X42 pipe and general structural. Electrode features tensile strength of 86.9 ksi and deposition rate of 2.1 lb/hr for enhanced performance. It has a current rating of 80 - 140 A and produces X-ray quality joints in the flat horizontal overhead vertical-up and vertical-down procedures.
- Sureweld 10P-Plus is a modified version of the standard 10P electrode and can be differentiated by its gray coating. It has also been developed for the pipe welding industry but has a more consistent burn-off and a more forgiving arc burn
- This provides a better bead profile and sidewall fusion with lower spatter
- Sureweld 10P-Plus will maintain the proper keyhole in an open root and will produce X-ray quality joints in the flat, horizontal, overhead, vertical-up, and vertical-down procedures
- Sureweld 10P-Plus is recommended for welding API grades A25
AWS Classification» E6010
Electrode Length» 14"
Trade Name» Sureweld®
Weight» 10 lb
Package» Hermetically Sealed Can