1/8" E6010 Radnor® 6010 Carbon Steel Electrode 50# Hermetically Sealed Can
Airgas Part #:RAD64001020
Manufacturer #:S151044-035Log in to get your price
$3.32 /US Pound
- Radnor® 6010 is a quick starting, cellulosic mild steel electrode that provides you with outstanding arc stability, penetration, and bead wash. It's ideal for welding in all positions and produces an x-ray quality weld with light lsag that's easy to remove. This product can be used with excellent results on the following API 5L steels: Grade A, B, X-42, X-46, X-52, X-56 and for the root pass on material up to X-80.
- Ideal for welding in all positions
- Produces x-ray quality weld
- LIght slag with easy removal
- Pipe welding
- General - purpose fabrication
AWS Classification» E6010
Electrode Length» 1/8"
Trade Name» Radnor®
Weight» 50 lb