3/32" E6011 Radnor® 6011 Carbon Steel Electrode 10# Box
Airgas Part #:RAD64001036
Manufacturer #:ED032312Log in to get your price
- Radnor® 6011 features a smooth arc that wets and spreads readily with minimum spatter. Excellent for galvanized steel and for rusty or oily steel in maintenance and repair work. Delivers a minimum 60,000 psi (410 MPa) tensile strength.
- Deep penetration and fast freezing.
- Fast deposition and flatter contour fillets deliver faster travel speeds
- Good slag removal
- TYPICAL MECHANICAL PROPERTIES - As Welded
- Tensile Strength: 77,000 psi
- Yield Strength: 64,000 psi
- Elongation: 29%
- CVN @ -20°F: 53 ft-lbs
- Excellent for galvanized steel and for rusty or oily steel in maintenance and repair work.
- All-position welding
- Automobile frames, storage tanks and piping
AWS Classification» E6011
Electrode Length» 3/32"
Trade Name» Radnor®
Weight» 10 lb