1/8" X 14" E7018-C3L AtomArc® Low Alloy Stick Electrode 50 lb Hermetically Sealed Can
Airgas Part #:ESA255028912
Manufacturer #:255028912Log in to get your price
$7.87 /US Pound
- ESAB® AtomArc® 7018-C3L Carbon Steel Electrode in a 50 lb hermetically sealed container is a low hydrogen iron powder formulation, welding tool that gives 1% low carbon nickel weld metal deposit to render better notch toughness and lower hardness while being compared to an E8018-C3 class electrode. 1/8" Dia electrode is widely employed for the fabrication of cold storage tanks and meets the specifications of ASME SFA 5.5 and AWS A5.5 E7018-C3L.
- Atom Arc 7018-C3L is used for the fabrication of cold storage tanks
- Atom Arc 7018-C3L is a low hydrogen, iron powder electrode that
- Weldment made with AtomArc® 7018-C3L provide better notch toughness and lower hardness when compared to an E8018-C3 class electrode
- AWS A5.5: E7018-C3L
- ASME SFA 5.5
- AtomArc® 7018-C3L is used for the fabrication of cold storage tanks
Trade Name» AtomArc®
AWS Classification» E7018-C3L
Weight» 50 lb
Electrode Length» 14"
Package» Hermetically Sealed Can