3/32" Radnor® Maintenance Alloy Stick Electrode 5 Lb
Airgas Part #:RAD64001716
Manufacturer #:64001716Log in to get your price
- Radnor® Super 12 AP is the perfect choice when joining dissimilar metals. Can be used for the repair and joining of all ferrous steels including high-alloy, stainless and tool steels.
- It can be used in all positions to produce smooth, porosity free welds without undercut or splatter.
- TYPICAL MECHANICAL PROPERTIES - As Welded
- Tensile Strength: 120, 000 psi
- Yield Strength: 90, 000 psi
- % Elongation in 2" 28
- Repair of tools, dies, springs, carbon steels and pressure vessels
- Rebuilding shafts and blades used in the chemical, construction and mining industries
- Always use in accordance with the Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
AWS Classification» N/A
Weight» 5 lb
Trade Name» Radnor®