5/32" X 14" E308/E308L-16 Radnor® Stainless Steel Stick Electrode 3# Tube
Airgas Part #:RAD64001165
Manufacturer #:74112Log in to get your price
$6.37 /US Pound
- Radnor® E308L-16 is designed for welding austenitic stainless steel of the ASTM 304 and 304L type and offers maximum resistance to intergranular corrosion. It can also be used with good results for welding titanium and niobium stabilized steels, such as ASTM 321 and 347, in cases where the welded component will be operating at temperatures not exceeding 752°F (400°C).
- Very good under fairly severe conditions, for example: in oxidizing acids and cold or dilute-reducing acids.
- Electrodes should be kept as dry as possible when they are being used
- Electrodes slightly affected by moisture may be rebaked for approximately 3 hours at 475° F – 525° F
- Heating and cooling should be carried out slowly
- Electrodes may be rebaked up to 3 times with no danger of damaging the coating
Length» 14 in
Weight» 3 lb
AWS Classification» E308 » E308L-16
Trade Name» Radnor®