1/8" X 36" ER5356 Radnor® 5356 Aluminum TIG Rod 10# Box
Airgas Part #:RAD64001599
Manufacturer #:ED032685Log in to get your price
$7.44 /US Pound
- ER5356 is a general-purpose type aluminum alloy, which is typically chosen for it’s relatively high shear strength. In addition, it also offers excellent corrosion resistance when exposed to salt water. ER5356 should be used for welding 5000 series aluminum base metals. 36” lengths of this material are embossed on both ends.
- The manufacturing process precisely controls the alloy and chemical composition to produce consistent physical characteristics.
- Pristine surface condition monitored in the manufacturing process to ensure excellent weld quality.
- 36" cut length rods embossed on each end for ease of alloy identification even after the rod is partially consumed
- Manufactured under a quality system certified to ISO 9001 requirements
SpecificationsConforms to AWS A5.10
- All-position welding
- Sheet metal applications on the appropriate aluminum base metals
- Architectural structures
- Armored vehicles
- Gun mount bases
CautionAlways use in accordance with the Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
Length» 36 in
Weight» 10 lb
AWS Classification» ER5356
Trade Name» Radnor®