.045" E316LT0-3 SelectAlloy 316LT0-3 Stainless Steel MIG Wire 25 lb 12" Spool
Airgas Part #:S041232034-V
Manufacturer #:1232034-VLog in to get your price
$15.29 /US Pound
- SelectAlloy 316LT0-3 is a self-shielded, flux cored, stainless steel wire designed with a nominal weld metal composition of 19% chromium, 12.5% nickel, 2.5% molybdenum and a maximum carbon content of 0.03%. The presence of molybdenum improves resistance to pitting and provides increased creep resistance. In addition, the low carbon content minimizes carbide precipitation and makes it more resistant to intergranular corrosion.
- Superb for surfacing or welding over gaps
- Produces a flat, well washed bead
- Provides a globular arc transfer with low spatter.
- SelectAlloy 316LT0-3 is used to weld Type 316 stainless steel as well as for the cladding of carbon steels.
- Protect yourself and others read the safety data sheet prior to using this product.
Trade Name» SelectAlloy 316LT0-3
AWS Classification» E316LT0-3
Weight» 25 lb