Miller® Millermatic® 211 MIG Welder, 120V- 240V 230 Amp Flux Cored (FCAW) MIG (GMAW) Single
Airgas Part #:MIL907614
Manufacturer #:907614Log in to get your price
Miller Millermatic 211 MIG Welder (907614) is the brand new Millermatic 211 featuring inverter technology and Advanced Auto-Set. Miller has updated and improved what has been the best selling MIG welder ever!
- Advanced Auto-Set™: Sets the right settings automatically
- The Millermatic® 211 Auto-Set™ with MVP™ has the highest output in its class. It can weld from 24 ga-3/8 in (0.8-9.5 mm) mild steel in a single pass on 240V
- Infinite voltage control gives you the flexibility to manually set the machine
- Spool gun ready out of the box! A reliable and economical way to weld aluminum.
- Smooth-Start™ provides a smooth, spatter-free start.
- Miller's multi-voltage plug (MVP™) allows you to connect to common 120 or 240 V power receptacles without the use of any tools! Simply choose the plug that fits the receptacle and connect it to the power cord.
BenefitsDurable cast-aluminum drive system incorporates dual-groove quick-change drive roll and spring-loaded tension arm with calibrated tension knob, all designed to make set up easier and faster Miller’s “Tip Saver” short circuit protection shuts down output when tip is shorted to the work. Extends contact tip life and protects internal components from damage. Trigger reset permits quick reset at gun rather than unit Cable management built into the handle Thermal overload protection shuts down unit and activates over temperature light if airflow is blocked or duty cycle is exceeded. Automatically resets when fault is corrected and unit cools Uses 4 or 8 in (102 or 203 mm) spools and can be set up to weld with wire sizes .024–.035 in (0.6–0.9 mm) mild/stainless steel and .030–.045 in (0.8–1.2 mm) flux cored
- Power source
- 6 ft (1.8 m) power cord and MVP™ plugs
- 10 ft (3 m) M-100 MIG gun and cable assembly
- 10 ft (3 m) work cable and clamp
- Smith® Argon and AR/CO2 mix regulator/flow gauge with hose
- Spool of Hobart® .030 in (0.8 mm) solid wire
- Two contact tips for .030 in (0.8 mm) wire
- Quick Select™ drive roll for .024 in (0.6 mm) or .030/.035 in (0.8/0.9 mm) solid wire and .030/.035 in. flux-cored wire
- Factory-installed gas solenoid valve
- Material thickness gauge
- Light Fabrication
- Maintenance and Repair
- Garage/Body Shop
Process» MIG (GMAW)
Weight» 38 lbs
Input AC Voltage» 120V
Output DC Amps (Max)» 230
Duty Cycle» 120 V: 115 A at 19.8 VDC. 20% duty cycle
Trade Name» Millermatic® 211
Feeder Information» Built In