Hypertherm® 200 - 600 V Powermax105® Plasma Cutter
Airgas Part #:HYP059374
Manufacturer #:059374Log in to get your price
- Hypertherm® Powermax105® Air/Nitrogen Plasma Cutter with a maximum cutting thickness of 1 1/2" has 200 - 600 V input voltage, 160 VDC output voltage and output current rating of 30 - 105 A. Plasma cutter with 1 1/4" recommended cutting capacity offering maximum pierce of 7/8" is used in hand cutting, gouging, automated cutting in X-Y table, track systems, pipe systems and robotic systems. Plasma cutter with 2" maximum severance includes 75 deg hand torch and 25' leads. It offers optimum productivity and features a Smart Sense™ technology that sets the correct air pressure depending upon the torch length and operating mode. The straighter machine as well as the robotic torches offer great versatility, provide exceptional cut and gouge quality. It takes less time for grinding and edge preparation and wide voltage tolerance enhances the performance on motor generators and in-line low conditions. The Duramax™ torch renders high impact and heat-resistance and decreases the energy consumption with its high power efficiency. The SpringStart™ technology delivers uniform starting and produces fast cut speeds. It endures harsh working conditions and stimulates low maintenance, low operating cost for longevity. It determines the electrode-end-of-life stops the power when the electrode is overused thus securing the torch and the work piece from damage. A gas inlet flow rate/pressure of 217 l/min at 5.9 bar is recommended for cutting and a gas inlet flow rate/pressure of 227 l/min at 4.8 bar is recommended for gouging. Cutter measuring 23.3" X 10 3/4" X 20" offers a duty cycle of 100% at 94 A, 480 - 600 V, 3 PH, 100% at 74 A, 200 V, 3 PH, 100% at 77 A, 208 V, 3 PH, 100% at 88 A, 240 V, 3 PH, 50% at 105 A, 200 V, 3 PH, 54% at 105 A, 208 V, 3 PH, 70% at 105 A, 240 V, 3 PH and 80% at 105 A, 480 - 600 V, 3 PH.
- Maximum productivity
- Superior cut and gouge quality means less time spent on grinding and edge preparation
- Easy-to-use for cutting and gouging
- Smart Sense™ technology automatically sets correct air pressure based on torch length and operating mode
- Handheld, straight machine and robotic torches for greater versatility and ease-of-use
- Wide voltage tolerance improves performance on motor generators and in low-line conditions
- Built and tested to withstand the harshest conditions
- Duramax™ torches are designed for high impact and heat-resistance
- SpringStart™ technology ensures consistent starting and a more reliable torch
- Low maintenance for maximum uptime- it keeps on going
- Long consumable life for lower cost and more uptime
- High power efficiency lowers energy consumption
- Fast cut speeds: three times faster than oxyfuel on 12 mm (1/2") mild steel
- Low operating cost
- Exclusive electrode end-of-life detection protects the torch and workpiece from damage by automatically stopping power when the electrode is overused
- Recommended gas inlet flow rate/pressure: Cutting: 217 l/min (460 scfh, 7.7 scfm) @ 5.9 bar (85 psi), Gouging: 227 l/min (480 scfh, 8.0 scfm) @ 4.8 bar (70 psi)
- 75° Hand Torch
- 25' Lead
- Hand cutting
- Automated cutting: X-Y table, track systems, pipe systems, robotic systems
Input AC Voltage» 200 - 600 V
Maximum Cutting Thickness» 1 1/2"
Maximum Severance» 2"
Weight» 100 lb
Gas» Air | Nitrogen
Physical Size» 23.3" X 10.8" X 20"
Rated Output Voltage» 160 VDC
Recommended Cutting Capacity» 1 1/4"
Trade Name» Powermax | Powermax105®
Duty Cycle» 100% @ 88 A | 100% @ 94 A | 70% @ 105 A | 80% @ 105 A
Maximum Pierce» 7/8"
Output DC Amps (Max)» 105