Hypertherm® 200-240 V Powermax45® XP Plasma Cutter
Airgas Part #:HYP088113
Manufacturer #:088113Log in to get your price
- The Powermax45 XP offers improved performance over the Powermax45 with increased cut capacity, faster cut speeds, and automatic gas adjustment for simple setup and operation. New Duramax® Lock torches and consumables support handheld and mechanized cutting of a wider range of metal thicknesses, precision gouging and maximum metal removal gouging, and marking for part identification or scoring for weld preparation.
- With the highest kW output and the widest operating range, the Powermax45 XP is the most powerful system in its class.
- Offering a high recommended cut capacity plus the highest severance and mechanized pierce capacities in its class.
- Smart Sense™ technology automatically adjusts gas pressure and flow for optimal performance. A unique design protects the filter from damage while allowing easy access for maintenance.
- Offering the largest selection of torch styles, lead lengths, and consumable types, the Powermax45 XP has the versatility to help you get the job done faster with better results.
- With a wide voltage tolerance on either single or three-phase circuits, the Powermax45 XP can operate under various power conditions.
- Unlike other models in its class, the Powermax45 XP is designed to interface with a variety of mechanized devices.
- FastConnect™ torch feature makes it easy to switch between torch styles for different applications.
- Supported process for cutting and gouging stainless steel using F5 gas.
- Designed to provide excellent control for gouging spot welds and for marking or scoring metal with air or argon gas.
- Powermax45 XP (200-240 V, 1-PH, CSA)
- CPC Port
- Duramax Lock 75° Hand Torch With 20' Cable
- Bevel cutting
- Fine feature cutting
- Artwork, signs and ornamentation
- Mechanical contractors
- Metal fabricators
- Pipe and pipelines
- Steel service centers
- Structural steel
Trade Name» Powermax » Powermax45® XP
Input AC Voltage» 200-240 V
Recommended Cutting Capacity» 5/8"
Gas» Air » Nitrogen
Maximum Cutting Thickness» 7/8"
Maximum Severance» 1 1/8"
Maximum Pierce» 1/2"
Output DC Amps (Max)» 45
Rated Output Voltage» 145V DC
Duty Cycle» 100% @ 32 A » 60% @ 41 A » 50% @ 45 A
Physical Size» 17.4" X 6.8" X 14.1"
Weight» 31 lb