Thermal Dynamics® Cutmaster® True™ Series 82 Plasma Cutter, 460 Volt With 75° SL60 Hand Torch And 20' Leads
Airgas Part #:TDC1-1130-2
Manufacturer #:1-1130-2Log in to get your price
- Thermal Dynamics™ Cutmaster™ Yes™ Series 82 Air Plasma Cutter with a maximum cutting thickness of 1 1/2" has an input of 460 V, 3-phase, 50/60 Hz and has an output of 20 - 80 A. Cutter with a recommended cutting capacity of 3/4" has a pierce rating of 5/8" and is used for heavy fabrication, manufacturing and contractors. It has an amperage draw of 21 A at 460 V and includes a power supply, 20' lead, SL60 torch with a 75 deg head, 10' input power cable without plug, work cable and clamp, spare parts kit and an operating manual. Cutter measuring 15" X 12" X 24" has an air pressure of 70 psi with a 6. 7 cfm flow and offers a duty cycle of 40% at 80 A, 60% at 65 A and 100% at 55 A. The Yes guard bar secures the power supply for durability and facilitates easy transportation. The front panel of the cutter features all the controls and the color coded LEDs denote pressure status and setup errors. Lightweight cutter features a 60 A drag tip and the trigger latch reduces the hand fatigue during long cuts. Cutter offers multiple voltage design that facilitates operation from 208 - 480 V and the storage compartment is used to store spare parts and consumables. The 1 Torch having ATC disconnect permits you to add lead extensions or it can be converted into a machine torch. The autopilot restart quickly initiates the pilot arc and cuts expanded metals and the cutter offers hand torch switch or hand pendant control.
- Yes GUARD roll bar provides easy transportation and protects the front and rear of the power supply for unmatched durability
- Color coded LED's indicate pressure status and setup errors
- All user controls are conveniently located on the front panel
- Lightweight design improves portability (Reduced nearly 50%)
- Trigger latch feature prevents hand fatigue during long cuts. Auto Pilot Restart feature instantly reignites the pilot arc while cutting expanded metals
- Multiple torch capability (Hand, Mechanized, Automation)
- The Industry's only 60 Amp Drag Tip
- Convenient storage compartment for spare and consumable parts
- Universal selectable input power from 208 to 460 VAC + 10%, single or three phase, 50 or 60 Hz
- 4-year warranty
- Recommended gas inlet flow rate/pressure: Air @ 6. 7 cfm @ 70 psi
- Power supply
- (1) 75 Degree head SL60 hand torch
- 20' Lead
- 10' Input power cable 3 phase without plug
- Work cable and clamp
- Spare parts kit
- Operating manual
- Heavy fabrication
Trade Name» Cutmaster® » Cutmaster® True™ Series 82
Input AC Voltage» 460 V
Recommended Cutting Capacity» 3/4"
Maximum Cutting Thickness» 1 1/2"
Maximum Pierce» 5/8"
Output DC Amps (Max)» 80
Duty Cycle» 100% @ 55 A » 40% @ 80 A » 60% @ 65 A
Physical Size» 15" X 12" X 24"
Weight» 43 lb