Thermal Dynamics® Cutmaster® True™ Series 42 Plasma Cutter, 120 - 230 Volt With 75° SL40 Hand Torch And 15' Leads
Airgas Part #:TDC1-4200
Manufacturer #:1-4200Log in to get your price
- Thermal Dynamics® Cutmaster® True™ Series 42 Air Plasma Cutter with a maximum cutting capacity of 5/8" has an input of 120 - 230 V, single phase, 50/60 Hz and has an output of 27 A at 120 V, 40 A at 230 V. Cutter with a recommended cutting capacity of 1/4" at 120 V, 3/8" at 230 V has a piercing capacity of 1/4" at 230 V, 3/8" at 230 V and is used for auto/body marine repair, plumbing and HVAC, home shop, metal building, roofing construction and rental fleets. It has a rated output of 40 A and includes a power supply, SL40 torch, safety gloves and glasses, plasma cutting instructional DVD, consumables set, heavy-duty carrying case and power-plug adapters. Cutter measuring 9" X 7" X 18 1/2" offers a duty cycle of 40% at 40 A, 230 V and the amperage draw is rated at 29 A at 120 V, 15 A at 230 V. An air pressure of 75 psi is recommended along with a flow of 3.2 cfm. Lightweight cutter features an auto pilot restart that reignites the pilot arc quickly and cuts even expanded metals. Maximum efficiency is obtained by the front panel LEDs that denote the status conditions and it promotes easy transportation for durability. The flexible torch allows you to add lead extensions or it can be converted to a machine torch and the storage compartment is provided to store spare parts and consumables.
- Front Panel LEDs indicate status conditions for maximum efficiency
- Storage compartment for convenient access to spare parts and consumables
- Versatile torch makes it easy to add lead extensions or convert to a machine torch
- Easy transportation and protection for unmatched durability
- Auto pilot restart feature instantly reignites the pilot arc while cutting expanded metals
- Lighter weight design for maximum portability
- 4-year warranty
SpecificationsRecommended gas inlet flow rate/pressure: Air @ 91 l/min (3.2 cfm) @ 75 psi
- CUTMASTER 42 Power supply
- All new SL40 torch
- Safety gloves and glasses
- Instructional plasma cutting DVD
- Consumables set
- Heavy-duty carrying case
- Power plug adapters
- Auto body/Marine repair
- Home shop
- Plumbing and HVAC
- Metal building and roofing construction
- Rental fleets
Trade Name» Cutmaster® » Cutmaster® True™ Series 42
Input AC Voltage» 120 - 230 V
Recommended Cutting Capacity» 1/4"
Maximum Cutting Thickness» 5/8"
Maximum Pierce» 1/4"
Output DC Amps (Max)» 40
Duty Cycle» 40% @ 40 A
Physical Size» 9" X 7" X 18.5"
Weight» 26 lb