Thermal Dynamics® Cutmaster® True™ Series 42 Plasma Cutter, 120 - 230 Volt With Radnor® MasterCut™ MC40 Plasma Torch And 15' Leads
Airgas Part #:TDC1-4240
Manufacturer #:1-4240Log in to get your price
- Thermal Dynamics Cutmaster™ Yes Series 42 Plasma Cutter has 120 - 230 V of input voltage and output current rating of 15 - 40 A. Cutter finds its applications in auto body repair, plumbing, HVAC, home shop, metal building/roofing construction and marine repair/rental fleets. Cutter comes with power supply, Radnor MC40 torch, 75 deg head, 15' lead, 15' work lead and clamp, 10' input power cable, spare parts kit and operating manual. Cutter has 35% and 60% of duty cycle at 30 A and 22 A respectively. Cutter having advanced power supply design combined with the premium quality MasterCut plasma torch results in unmatched ease of use and cut quality. Cutter is rendered with a rugged case design and protective roll bar for durability and long service. Cutter is featured with automatic voltage selection for easy operation.
- 120 or 230 volt input power, automatic voltage selection
- MasterCut Plasma Torch with quick disconnect, accepts lead extensions
- Rugged case design and protective rollbar for durability and long service
- Recommended gas inlet flow rate/pressure: Air @ 91 l/min (3. 2 cfm) @ 75 psi
- CUTMASTER 42 Power supply
- Radnor MC40 torch, 75 degree head 15' Lead 15' Work lead and clamp 10'
- Input power cable
- Operating manual
- Spare parts kit
- Auto body repair
- Metal building and roofing construction
- Home shop
- Marine repair and rental fleets
Trade Name» Cutmaster® » Cutmaster® True™ Series 42
Input AC Voltage» 120 - 230 V
Recommended Cutting Capacity» 1/4"
Maximum Cutting Thickness» 5/8"
Maximum Pierce» 1/4"
Output DC Amps (Max)» 40
Duty Cycle» 40% @ 40 A
Physical Size» 9" X 7" X 18.5"
Weight» 26 lb