WILSON® 3.954 ft H X 27.5 ft W 1 in Black Steel Welding Screen Frame
Airgas Part #:SEL36333
Manufacturer #:36333Log in to get your price
- You can rely on the Wilson Stur-D-Screen Frame as a durable framing solution for your partitioning need. This welding screen frame is 6 x 10 feet, has 24-inch T-style crossbar legs to reduce slipping and twisting. It includes lacing ties and is designed to work with compatible Wilson welding curtains and blankets to help protect other workers and bystanders who are near a welding project. The frame is made of 1-inch powder-coated steel tubing (to resist rust and abrasions ), assembled with sturdy bolted corner brackets and pre-drilled for casters. The Wilson Stur-D-Screen framing system has a modular design, so you can customize the partitions to meet your needs and work environment. They are a smart item on your list of welding supplies.
- 1 Wilson Stur-D-Screen Welding Frame
- 6' x 10' each
- These welding frames work with screens to help protect bystanders from ultraviolet light while welding is being performed
- not intended for use in lieu of visors, goggles, eyewear or welding helmets
- Sturdy steel tubing, with 7/8- outside diameter, is pre-drilled for casters
- Frame is designed to work with a variety of Wilson See-Thru and opaque curtains and blankets
- 24- T-style crossbar legs
Product Type» Welding Screen Frame
Material Thickness/Weight» 1"