Radnor® 1 Gallon Clear Propylene Glycol Based (+10°F / -12°C ) Coolant Liquid
Airgas Part #:RAD64000249
Manufacturer #:64000249Log in to get your price
- Radnor® cooling fluids are glycol-based solutions (either ehtylene glycol or propylene glycol depending on the application), used for welding coolant systems.
- Prepared using specially treated and filtered water and may also contain inhibitors for corrosion and/or bacterial inhibition depending on the cooling fluid formulation and intended application.
- A key benefit of using propylene glycol-based product is that it is exempt from hazardous materials reporting requirements.
- Radnor® cooling fluids can be used in Plasma, MIG, TIG and resistance welding applications.
- These solutions can be used in both warm and cold weather applications.
Chemical Type» Coolant
Trade Name» Radnor®
Package» 1 Gallon