Radnor® 130 A - 190 A Pro .030" - .035" Air Cooled MIG Gun With 10' Cable And Miller® Style Connector
Airgas Part #:RAD64002601
Manufacturer #:64002601Log in to get your price
- Tweco® Radnor® Pro 10' MIG Gun with Miller® style connector is ideal for use with hard wires of size 0.030 - 0.035". Air-cooled gun is suitable for applications requiring current ratings of 130 A as well as 190 A and Tweco® connection fits most Lincoln® small MIG machines. Rubber jacketed conductor tube gun features ergonomic, lightweight handle for reduced welder fatigue, durable, bladed trigger with CE certification that includes rigorous testing for safety, duty cycle and proper insulation. It is rated 130 A at 80% duty cycle, 190 A at 35% duty cycle on Argon/CO2 mixed gases and meets standard with Tweco® Radnor® style consumables.
- Ergonimic, light-weight handle for reduced welder fatigue
- Durable, bladed trigger with life-time warranty
- Rubber-jacketed conductor tube
- Models to fit the most popular manufacturers' machines
- CE Certification includes rigorous testing for safety, duty cycle and proper insulation
- Rated at 80% duty cycle using CO2 at 130 A
- Rated at 35% duty cycle using Argon/CO2 Mixed Gases at 190 A
- Standard with Radnor® Tweco® style consumables
MIG Amperage Range» 130 A - 190 A
Trade Name» Radnor® Pro
MIG Wire Size» .030" - .035"
Cable Length» 10'
Cooling Method» Air Cooled
Rear Connection» Miller® Style Connector
Wire Type» Aluminum » Brass » Bronze » Carbon Steel » Hard Wire