COVID-19 Update from Airgas
August 2, 2021
Dear Valued Airgas Customer:
We hope this letter finds you safe and healthy. Consistent with our current COVID-19 response efforts, we remain committed to our enduring principles of keeping our associates and our customers safe and running our business in a continuous, local and customer-focused way.
We continue to organize our activities to protect the health of our associates and customers.
- We encourage associates to be vaccinated, and it remains a personal and voluntary decision for our associates. To provide Airgas’ full support, associates are provided up to four hours of paid time off for a vaccination event. We have also conducted a vaccination campaign, sending postcards mailed to all associates, hosting vaccination clinics at large sites, and providing associates with vaccine resources.
- Our associates commit to following our COVID-19 Prevention Pledge.
- Our locations follow CDC guidance and local regulations related to mask requirements.
To best serve our customers, we initiated many temporary COVID-19 adaptations. Some of these, such as curbside or call-ahead pickup options at our branches, are likely to continue, while others will naturally end.
- Our temporary change in process to make deliveries without signatures required will end as indicated by your local team or account manager.
- Where necessary and appropriate, travel to customer locations is again permitted at the discretion of local leadership.
We remain ready to support your current occupational safety and health initiatives.
- Our safety specialists can help with your evaluation and selection of appropriate PPE required for your workplace and the protection of your teams. Visit www.airgas.com/solutions/safety-solutions for more information.
We are very proud and grateful for our teams who keep our plants, branches, safety and hardgoods distribution centers and gas distribution fleet running, proudly serving as an essential business nationwide. We recognize and appreciate how important our ability to produce and deliver essential products, particularly oxygen and other medical gases, is to our customers. Thank you for trusting Airgas to serve you.
On behalf of all of Airgas and our parent company, Air Liquide, we wish you continued health and safety.
Ready to Support Your Dry Ice Needs Related to Vaccine Shipping and Storage
Customer Notice Regarding Availability of Certain Products
In cooperation with our suppliers, Airgas expects to obtain limited and intermittent shipments of Disposable Nitrile Gloves and Radnor Disposable Clothing for its customers in the near future. Available disposable nitrile gloves and Radnor Disposable Clothing are limited to current stock on hand and inventory levels remain fluid due to pandemic related global logistic issues. Supply remains limited, lead times may be longer than usual, and some items may be on backorder regardless of stock status indicated on our website, but we will attempt to ensure availability to as many of our existing customers as possible.
Additionally, due to extremely high demand for certain other health and safety related products, we may be unable to fulfill any new spot, extraordinary or special orders for these products regardless of stock status indicated on our website.
Existing customers with an established history of ordering these products from Airgas in the normal course of business should log in here to purchase products with restricted availability. Certain order quantity restrictions may apply as quantities may be limited. High volume orders will be subject to further review, and we cannot guarantee fulfillment of requested quantities at this time.
Airgas is not authorized by our suppliers to ship certain products outside of the U.S., as they are designed and packaged to meet U.S. specifications.
Terms of Sale
Please see our updated Terms of Sale for important information regarding returnability of certain products.
Curbside Pickup and Direct Delivery Options
We encourage customers to follow social distancing recommendations by placing orders for direct delivery via Airgas.com or our Airgas punchout site, or by calling ahead to your local branch so we can prepare your order for curbside pickup. You can log in or register for an Airgas.com user profile, or click here to return to our Find a Branch page in order to locate your nearest Airgas branch.