Harris® Model 2548-125-1/4 High Flow Heavy Duty Oxygen Single Stage Pipeline Regulator With Stainless Steel Diaphragm
Airgas Part #:HCL4000707
Manufacturer #:4000707Log in to get your price
- Harris® 2548-125-1/4 High Flow/heavy-duty Single Stage Pipeline Regulator is specially designed for gaseous withdrawal from oxygen cylinders. This high flow regulator with 2 1/2" brass scale gauge features delivery pressure ranging from 0 - 125 PSIG. Regulator incorporating 1/4" NPT(F) inlet is provided with a 1/4" NPT(F) outlet. Regulator featuring one-piece encapsulated seat design with an internal filter and a PTFE Teflon® seat has a forged brass body and bonnet. Regulator is designed for special gas applications that requires 2 3/4" stainless steel diaphragms at inlet pressures up to 3000 PSIG. Regulator that helps to convert to either right hand or left hand operation conforms to CGA E-4 standard for gas pressure regulators.
- Forged brass body and bonnet
- 2 3/4" stainless steel diaphragm
- One piece encapsulated seat design with an internal filter and a PTFE teflon seat
- 2 1/2" dual scale brass gauge
- Designed for special gas applications requiring stainless steel diaphragms at inlet pressures up to 3000 PSIG and having a variety of inlet/outlet port configurations
- Tamper proof, self reseating internal H.P. safety valve on selected models
- Converts to either right hand or left hand operation
- Models available to operate on inlet pressure of up to 3000 psig
SpecificationsConforms to CGA E-4
Regulator Type» Single Stage Regulator
Gas Service» Oxygen
Delivery Rate» 0 - 125 psig » 200 psig
Inlet Connection» 1/4" NPT (Female)"
Workload» Heavy Duty » High Flow
Outlet Connection» 1/4" NPT (Female)"
Gauge Diameter» 2.5 in