3M™ 26' Polypropylene Sorbent Roll
Airgas Part #:3MRP-SKFL5
Manufacturer #:7000029638Log in to get your price
- In service for over 20 years, 3M™ Petroleum Sorbents are used extensively for controlling, cleaning up and recovering oil and petroleum-based liquids from effluent discharge, streams, ponds, lakes, rivers and other bodies of water. They are also used for in-plant spills under leaking equipment and machinery. 3M™ petroleum sorbents are dust-free and contain no abrasive granules that can damage expensive equipment. That's because they're made from an innovative microfiber material which contains millions of tiny pockets that absorb and hold petroleum-based liquids. 3M™ petroleum sorbents allow you to reclaim the oil for easy recycling and re-use. There's less volume for disposal after the fluid is removed. What's more, 3M™ petroleum sorbents can be incinerated with only .2% ash residue.
- Compact for easy storage
- Ideal for rapid response
- Squeezed and molded into confined areas
- 3 rolls Petroll Chemical Sorbent-Folded
- Fuel carriers
- Gas stations
- Manufacturing facilities
- Police cars
- Loading docks
- Trucking companies
- Shipping rooms
- Battery manufacturing
- Chemical supply companies
- School labs
- Technical labs
- Emergency responders
- WARNING! Failure to properly handle and dispose of sorbents contaminated by hazardous materials can result in serious physical injury or death and/or environmental harm.
- For proper handling, consult the Material Safety Data Sheet for the material absorbed, applicable safety and health standards, contact your supervisor, or call 3M at 1-800-243-4630.
- To reduce the risk of serious physical injury or death, always use respiratory protection and protective clothing appropriate for handling the material to be abdorbed.
- Transportation and disposal of spent sorbents must comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- CAUTION - Sorbents may become slippery when used on flooring.
- Do not walk on sorbent or place in high traffic areas.
Trade Name» 3M™
Product Type» Sorbent Roll
Size Description» 26'
Absorbency» 4 gal/case