Harris® Model 647PM-125-000 Heavy Duty Panel Mount Inert Gas Single Stage Pipeline Regulator
Airgas Part #:HCL4000682
Manufacturer #:4000682Log in to get your price
- Harris® 647PM-125-000 heavy-duty Single Stage Panel Mount Pipeline Regulator is specially designed for gaseous withdrawal from acetylene, air/inert gas, air, argon, carbon dioxide, ethylene, fuel gases, helium, hydrogen/methane, hydrogen, industrial air, LPG, medical air, nitrogen, nitrous oxide, non-fuel, oxygen and propane cylinders. CGA E-4 Certified regulator featuring 2" steel scale gauge comes with a 1/4" NPT input and 1/4" NPT (F) output. It features delivery pressure ranging from 0-125 PSIG and delivery pressure gauge of 150 PSIG. Comes in four pressure ranges that can further be customized to specific pressure desired. Panel mount pipeline regulator is provided with a neoprene seat and diaphragm for precise repeatable delivery pressures.
- Brass body with neoprene diaphragm and seat
- Designed for accurate repeatable delivery pressures
- Available in 0 - 15, 50, 125 and 0 - 175 psi delivery
- Includes panel mount nut
- Knob shipped loose so that user can make final max psi adjustment
- Conforms to CGA E-4
- UL Listed
Regulator Type» Single Stage Regulator
Gas Service» Acetylene » Air » Argon » Carbon Dioxide » Ethylene » Fuel Gases » Helium » Hydrogen » Hydrogen/Methane » Industrial Air » Inert Gases » LPG » Medical Air » Nitrogen » Nitrous Oxide » Non-Fuel » Oxygen » Propane
Delivery Rate» 0 - 125 psig » 150 psig
Inlet Connection» 1/4" NPT"
Workload» Heavy Duty
Outlet Connection» 1/4" NPT (Female)"
Gauge Diameter» 2 in