Welding Automation & Cutting
Fixed or flexible—get the right welding and cutting solutions.
Whether you’re looking to add automated fabrication systems or upgrade your existing ones, you can count on Airgas and our decades of experience in the metal fabrication industry.
Through our Advanced Fabrication Technologies group, we provide a wide variety of solutions, including:
- Process evaluations and recommendations
- Objective equipment sourcing from top manufacturers
- Installation, training, maintenance and servicing
- Purchasing and leasing options
In every category of fabrication automation, Airgas offers systems that fit your applications and operations.
- CNC laser
- CNC machines
- Controls and robotics
- Mechanized cutting and welding systems
- Pipe welding positioners
- Welding head manipulators
- Rotating tank turning rolls
- Tailstock positioners
- Rotating floor turntables
Expert Assistance From The Start
Airgas Advanced Fabrication Technologies experts will evaluate your process to make sure you have the right products and equipment to help you improve your operation. We’ll apply performance metrics—welding and consumable usage rates, downtime, and more—to your process by conducting:
- Welding or Cutting Efficiency Analysis
Provides a snapshot of your operation to gauge overall efficiency.
- Welding or Cutting Process Survey
Offers a deeper examination to see how to improve each phase of your process.
We also offer complete supply chain management for gases, consumables and safety products. As leaders in workplace safety, we can help keep your employees safe on the job.
Airgas Advanced Fabrications Technologies matches a proven history in metal fabrication automation with a deep understanding of your operation to step up productivity or help you step into welding and cutting automation.