Airgas® 2 Cylinder Gas Storage Cabinet With Top Mounted Exhaust Vent And Window
Airgas Part #:Y802CYLF-AG
Manufacturer #:7200 FLAT TOPLog in to get your price
- Gas safety storage cabinets are designed, when connected to a properly designed ventilation system, to exhaust hazardous or flammable gases to a remote location in order to protect personnel from exposure. The use of gas cabinets provides a convenient way to achieve separation of gases by their classifications to satisfy both national and local fire and building codes. Cabinets can be fitted with manifolds or other gas controls so that both the cylinder and the control system are enclosed. The cabinet has the capacity to allow 150-200 linear feet per minute of air to pass across the open window face to ensure that workers are not exposed.
- All Welded Construction using 11 gauge, epoxy painted steel (texture finish exterior, smooth finish interior)
- Top-Mounted Exhaust Vent (6" diameter, 3" high)
- Removable White Back Panel Mounts to Inside Rear Cabinet
- 1/4" Thick Wire Glass Window
- Louvers at Bottom of Door
- Flush-Mounted Stainless Steel Paddle Latch
- All Stainless Steel Fasteners
- Self-Latching Window
- Adjustable Inside Bracket Accommodates 7-9" Cylinders
- Airgas can design a gas cabinet for your specific application - from a simple storage cabinet to PLCcontrolled gas cabinets and valve manifold boxes for electronic applications.
Number of Cylinders» 2
Product» Storage Cabinet